Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome!

Nobody ever promised it would be easy to be a parent and it isn't!! One parent to another, you and I know that. We also know it's not easy to be a child today.

As a CBS broadcast journalist heard every day, nationwide, for over twenty eight years with my FROM THE LEARNING CENTER program, I have shared the information, insights and inspiration needed to make family life a positive adventure for millions of listeners. This blog is an effort to continue my work in a new way, … by providing you with easy to use ideas to better Communicate and Connect with your sons, daughters, and grandchildren.

Whether it’s your child, your spouse, or your friend, …“Communicating and Connecting” don’t always come naturally. Some of us know what to say. But not how or when to say it. Others have trouble putting into words the guidance and support our children really need and want but would never admit they do.
So if you’re trying to find the right words, time, body language, or strategies to successfully communicate and connect with your child , you’ve come to the right place.

If you've been a listener of my radio program on CBS, or have been in the audience at one of my presentations across the country, please write to say hello. I also welcome questions and comments from new readers, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome to doctorlonnie!
I'm listening.

No comments: